In order to fulfi ll Yaskawa Group Principle of Management, which states Group mission is to leverage the pursuit of the business to contribute to the advancement of society and the well-being of humankind, as a member of global community, Yaskawa Group assumes that it is essential to conduct business in a fair and faithful manner and to solidify a trusting relationship with global community. In view of the above mention, in accordance with the 16 principles listed below, Yaskawa Group commit to respecting human rights, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and the spirit thereof, and proactively act toward the creation of a sustainable society based on good social conscience.
- Yaskawa Group contributes to the advancement of society and the well-being of humankind through its operations. Given the above premises, Yaskawa Group respects global communities and culture and custom in each country or region, complies with laws and regulations and ensures company policies are in accordance with applicable legislation. In the absence of legislation or policy Yaskawa Group chooses a course of action based on integrity.
- Yaskawa Group recognizes that the conservation of the global environment is one of the most important issues for all humankind. In every stage of our business operation, Yaskawa Group contributes to the realization of a sustainable society through our proactive environmentally conscious actions.
- Yaskawa Group complies with the competition laws of each country and does not contact its competitors in a way that could raise suspicion of a cartel. Yaskawa Group does neither make any agreements nor participate into concerted practices with competitors intended to achieve or effect the prevention or restriction of competition.
- Yaskawa Group respects intellectual property rights such as patent rights, copyrights and trademark rights by protecting its own rights and not infringing the rights of others.
- Yaskawa Groupfs policies and procedures protect not only its own information but also important information of other companies and personal information. Yaskawa Group also discourages and tolerate no insider trading.
- Yaskawa Group complies with company information disclosure rules and strive to disclose correct information in a timely manner.
- Yaskawa Group creates and stores information properly and records the grounds for making key business judgments and decision-making in the course of operations appropriately.
- Yaskawa Group carries out proper accounting and taxation processing in accordance with regulations set by countries, regions, local governments tilizing generally accepted accounting principles, and also carries out thorough control of company assets to protect their value.
- Yaskawa Group complies with all applicable laws, ordinances and rules with regard to security trade control. Furthermore, we carry out strict management of security trade control process from inquiry through shipment of cargo and/or technology.
- Yaskawa Group carries out proper order fulfi llment and sales recording as well as appropriate credit management.
- Yaskawa Group strives to make continuous improvements in order to further increase customer confidence, implementing thorough safety and quality control from a customer-oriented perspective and responding to customersfopinions in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Yaskawa Group pursues optimal procurement through assessing its suppliers and implementing proper payment procedures. Yaskawa Group also strongly requests its suppliers to adhere to its compliance policies.
- Yaskawa Group ensures compliance and integrity of our contracted business entities through executed contractual terms and conditions with them.
- Yaskawa Group proactively promotes its operation and contribution to communities and strictly refrains from offering or receiving inappropriate business entertainment, gifts, donations or other favors. Yaskawa Group does not bribe, or act in a way that could be suspected of being an attempt to bribe.
- Yaskawa Group complies with applicable labor laws and regulations set by countries, regions and local governments.
- Yaskawa Group respects individual human rights and diversity of values and carries out activities in line with our worldwidegYaskawa HR Valuesh.